9th WORLD CONFERENCE on DESIGN and ARTS
National Kapodistrian University of Athens
30 June – 02 July 2020
Abstracts Submission Due Date: 01 April 2020
Main Theme: “New needs and new expectations from arts”
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global Journal of Arts Education (In review of Web of Science and Scopus)
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” and also submitted to SCOPUS and : Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences” (ij-ss.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language. If you would like you should present your paper Arabic language. So, you must send to an email message email@example.com. Your request will be added the programme.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- More information firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
2nd World Conference on Design and Arts – 2013
09 – 12 May 2013 – Bucharest – Romania