9th WORLD CONFERENCE on DESIGN and ARTS
National Kapodistrian University of Athens
09 -11 July 2020
Abstracts Submission Due Date: 01 April 2020
Main Theme: “New needs and new expectations from arts”
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI and ESCI)or SCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of “Global Journal of Arts Education (gjae.eu)” (In review of Web of Science and Scopus). Turkish full text will be evaluated for “International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences (IJ-SS) (www.ij-ss.eu)” publication in the journal.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science) and also submitted toSCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language. If you would like you should present your paper Arabic language. So, you must send to an email message to email@example.com. Your request will be added the programme.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Athens, Greece
Dr. Ödül Işıtman, Middle Technical University, Turkey
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
2nd World Conference on Design and Arts – 2013
09 – 12 May 2013 – Bucharest – Romania