7th WORLD CONFERENCE on DESIGN and ARTS (WCDA 2018)
BAU International Berlin University of Applied Sciences
Berlin – Germany
28 – 30 June 2018
Abstracts Submission Due Date: 16 June 2018 (Last Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global Journal of Arts Education (In review of Web of Science and Scopus)
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language. If you would like you should present your paper Arabic language. So, you must send to an email message firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be added the programme.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- More information email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
2nd World Conference on Design and Arts – 2013
09 – 12 May 2013 – Bucharest – Romania
World Conference on Design and Arts – 2013
01 – 04 May 2012 – Antalya – Turkey