Full-Day Trip to Cairo and Pyramids of Giza
- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Tour the Old Town of Cairo
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
- See the reclining statue of the Great Sphinx
What to Expect:
After an 8:30am pick-up from your hotel, start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids.
Next, you will have your lunch in a good quality restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta, before proceeding to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun’s jewellery.
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non-smoking Luxurious car / minivan with professional driver.