8TH GLOBAL CONFERENCE on LINGUISTICS and FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING
Pine Bay Hotel Congress Center
Ephesus, Kusadasi Izmir Turkey
19 – 22 March 2020 Main Theme: “Smart Language learning technologies for everyone”
Abstract Submission Due Date: 20 December 2019 (Last Extension)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, SCOPUS or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences “(propaas.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics “Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science)” for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet; breakfast, lunch, dinner and unlimited all beverages) starts from 45 Euro.
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Free Historical Places tour
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SUBMISSION PROCESS