We would like to invite you to submit to a proposal for the “4th World Conference on Big Data” which will take place on April 11 – 13, 2019, in Rome, Italy. The conference aims together academicians, researchers, engineers, system analysts, software developers, graduate and undergraduate students with government and non-government organizations to share and discuss both theoretical and practical knowledge about cloud computing turning computing and software into commodity services, everything as a service in other words, it leads to not only a technology revolution but also a business revolution. Insights and impacts of various types of services (infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, software as a service, and business process as a service) have to be re-examined.
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected full papers will be published in Supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or SCI-Expanded or ESCI) or SCOPUS indexed journals as Special Issues (approx. 80-100 papers).
- The remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings in Current Issues Proceedings on Technology (ISSN:2421-8022) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
It looks very promising! Leets meet in the historical and holiday city Rome, Italy.
Prof. Dr. Osman Nuri Uçan, Istanbul Aydın University
Prof. Dr. Adem Karahoca, Bahcesehir University
Chairs of the Conference