7th WORLD CONFERENCE ON PSYCHOLOGY SCIENCES
Bay Atlantic University
19 – 21 August 2020
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: May 22, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to email@example.com
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Washington, USA.
Prof. Dr. Steven M. Ross, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Honorary Program Chair
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
FULL TEXT IS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL WHICH IS INDEXED IN WEB OF SCIENCE