11th World Conference on Psychology, Counseling and Guidance
University of Barcelona
03-05 September 2020
Main Theme: “Contemporary innovations in psychological counseling”
Abstract Submission Due Date: June 06, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences (www.propaas.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Participation Certificate
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- For More Information: email@example.com
Let’s meet in Barcelona, Spain.
Prof. Dr. Yasemin Akman Karabeyoglu
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
6th World Conference on Psychology, Counseling and Guidance – 2015
14 – 16 May 2015 – Antalya – Turkey
5th World Conference on Psychology, Counseling and Guidance – 2014
01 – 03 May 2014 – Dubrovnik – Croaita