7th GLOBAL CONFERENCE on BUSINESS, ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT and TOURISM
18-20 October 2019
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: 7 October, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Gala Dinner (18 October 2019)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Conference bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet; breakfast, lunch, dinner and unlimited all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Free Historical Places Tour (19 October 2019)
For more information, please visit the conference official website: www.bemtur.org
Hope to meet you in Antalya, Turkey…
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gulzhanat Tayauova
Program Chair of BEMTUR – 2019
Professor of Management & Entrepreneurship
Turan University, Kazakhstan
President of the Conference
3rd Global Conference on Business, Economics, Management and Tourism
26 – 28 November 2015 – Rome – Italy
2nd Global Conference on Business, Economics, Management and Tourism
29 – 31 October 2014 – Prague – Czech Republic