4th GLOBAL CONFERENCE on BUSINESS, ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT and TOURISM
Medina Hotels & Resorts Convention Center, Hammamet, Tunisia
24-26 November 2016
Abstract Submission Due Date: November 01, 2016 (Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) and SCOPUS indexed journals as Special Issues (approx. 50-80 papers).
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Gala dinner
- The Full Day Tour of Tunis most Beautiful Places (26 November 2016)
- Abstracts can be submitted through www.bemtur.org
Click here to submit an abstract
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of “BEMTUR-2016” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “211TKM16” under delegate section.