9th GLOBAL CONFERENCE on BUSINESS, ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT and TOURISM
(BEMTUR – 2021)
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
14 – 16 October 2021
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: October 12, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstract Book
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Gulzhanat Tayauova
Turan University, Department of Management & Entrepreneurship, Kazakhstan
BEMTUR-2020 FULL PAPERS IS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL WHICH IS INDEXED IN WEB OF SCIENCE
New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu )