Bay Atlantic University
19 – 21 August 2020
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: May 22, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”, Indexed in Web of Science, (prosoc.eu). For more information…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Conference bag
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hope to meet you in Washington, USA.
Prof. Dr. Steven M. Ross, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
10th World Conference on Educational Sciences, (WCES-2018), Top Hotel Praha Congress Centre, Prague, Czech Republic, 01-03 February 2018