Universidad de la Costa, Barranquilla – Colombia
23-25 August 2018
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: August 13, 2018
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Gala dinner (24 August 2018)
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS