8th Global Conference on Contemporary Issues in Education
Kazakhstan, Central Asia
26 – 28 August, 2021
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: May 26, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”, Indexed in Web of Science, (www.prosoc.eu). For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Steven M. Ross, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
10th World Conference on Educational Sciences, (WCES-2018), Top Hotel Praha Congress Centre, Prague, Czech Republic, 01-03 February 2018