- The abstracts can be one-page long (250-350 words).
- The abstract includes Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations.
- If your paper is not completed, it might be included only your study proposal.
- The abstracts must be included the authors’ names, surnames, affiliations, departments, email addresses and phone numbers.
- Abstracts can be submitted through www.ic-on.orgor attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS