9th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (WC-BEM 2020)
Pine Bay Hotel Congress Centre
Kusadasi – Izmir
10 – 12 April 2020
Abstracts Submission Due Date: 10 December 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Gala Dinner
- Printed Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- For All-inclusive accommodation (open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Antalya- Turkey.
Prof. Dr. Cetin Bektas
President of the Conference
4th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management
30 April – 02 May – 2015 – Ephesus – Turkey
2nd World Conference on Business, Economics and Management
25 – 28 April – 2013 – Antalya – Turkey