9th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management
26-28 June 2020
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: March 25, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Printed Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
7th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (BEM-2018), Pinebay Holiday Resort Convention Center, Ephesus – Kusadasi, Turkey, 28-30 April 2018
5th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (BEM-2016), May 12-14, 2016, Antalya- Turkey