8th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION (IC-ED-2019)
27 – 29 June 2019
Abstracts Submission Due Date: May 16, 2019
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information.
- The accepted papers will be published by International Leading Publishers (on process of agreement) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference;
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS