9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION
National Kapodistrian University of Athens
30 June – 02 July 2020
Abstracts Submission Due Date: 01 April 2020
Main theme: “New needs and new expectations from education”
You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and : Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education”(ijere.eu) after the refereeing process.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Historical Places Tour
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference;
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS