CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
(50% discount for COVID-19 Pandemic)
9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION
National Kapodistrian University of Athens
29-31 October, 2020
Main Theme: “New needs and new expectations from education”
Abstracts Submission Due Date: October 10, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and : Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education”(ijere.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to mailto: email@example.com
Mentor Hamidi, South East European University, North Macedonia
Hafize Keser, Ankara University, Turkey
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference;
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS