CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
(50% discount for COVID-19 Pandemic)
4th International Congress of Special Education
University of Barcelona
03-05 September 2020
Main Theme: “Contemporary innovations in special education”
Abstract Submission Due Date: August 29, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language. If you would like you should present your paper Arabic language. So, you must send to an email message to email@example.com . Your request will be added the program.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Gönül Akçamete, Near East University, Department of Special education, Nicosia, Cyprus
Let’s meet in Barcelona, Spain
Prof. Dr. Gönül Akçamete
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS