3rd International Congress of Special Education
Pine Bay Hotel Congress Center
Kusadasi Izmir Turkey
29 April – 01 May 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: April 15, 2019 (Last extension)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences “(propaas.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics “Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science)” for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here...
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet; breakfast, lunch, dinner and unlimited all beverages) starts from 45 Euro.
- Free Transfer from International Izmir Airport to the Hotel.
- Gala Dinner (30 April 2019)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Sirince Village tour (1 May 2019)
- For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS