4th International Congress of Special Education
Grand Park Lara Convention Centre
29 – 31 May 2020
Main Theme: “Contemporary innovations in special education”
Abstract Submission Due Date: February 29, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences “(propaas.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics “Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science)” for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet; breakfast, lunch, dinner and unlimited all beverages) starts from 45 Euro.
- Free Transfer from International Izmir Airport to the Hotel.
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Historical Places tour
- For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS