5th International Congress of Special Education
St. Petersburg, Russia
09 – 11 September 2021
Abstract Submission Due Date: June 29, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language. If you would like you should present your paper Arabic language. So, you must send to an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your request will be added the program.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- For more information: email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Gönül Akçamete, Near East University, Department of Special education, Nicosia, Cyprus
Let’s meet in Barcelona, Spain
Prof. Dr. Gönül Akçamete
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS