5th International Congress of Special Education
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
24 – 26 September 2021
Abstract Submission Due Date: June 29, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings“New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language. If you would like you should present your paper Arabic language. So, you must send to an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your request will be added the program.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- For more information: email@example.com
Let’s meet in Pristina, Kosovo.
Prof. Dr. Gönül Akçamete, Near East University, Department of Special education, Nicosia, Cyprus
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS