BEST PAPER AWARDS
The conference (congress) will offer the Best Paper Awards to the three best paper (First, Second and Third).
A “Certificate of Appreciation” will be given to 4th – 10th runner up papers. Self-nominations will be accepted from the participant papers of the conference.
Please note that;
- The jury will only consider the nominated papers for the Best Paper Awards selection.
- The deadline of the application is 30 days before the conference date.
- The jury will evaluate the nominated papers according to; uniqueness, title, abstract, key words and also in terms of the following elements:
Introduction: This explains the nature and purpose of the article, the theoretical background relevant to the article’s focus, related research with a clear indication of the gap(s)/limitation(s) in existing knowledge / practice that the article will address, and the practical applications or significance of what the article reports.
Methods: This section names and justifies the research design; describes the participants/sample (e.g., contextualization, demographics, recruitment/selection criteria, and group assignment), the data collection instruments/ data generation techniques (e.g., task[s] / method(s), equipment, instruments, including a discussion of their validity and reliability, if appropriate, or trustworthiness in qualitative studies), the procedures employed in the study such as treatment(s) or the data generation process, and data analysis. Authors must please align the language of this section with their design (i.e., quantitative and qualitative methods sections will use different research jargon). Authors must comment explicitly on how their work was ethical.
Results /Findings and Discussion: Results/findings should be clear and concise. The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the work, and not repeat them. Authors need to acknowledge their study’s limitations. A combined results and discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature in the discussion – instead use the literature to show how the results/findings are significant.
Conclusion(s) and Recommendations/Future directions: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of the discussion, or results and discussion, section. Recommendations/Future directions may stand alone or form a subsection of the discussion or results and discussion section. These include meaningful suggestions for further research and/or practical applications flowing from the study’s conclusions.
References: References are listed in alphabetical order. Each listed reference is cited in text, and each text citation is listed in the References.
- The applicants of Best Paper Awards should register for the conference. The nominated papers will not be evaluated in case of not fulfilling the registration requirements.
- The awards will be announced at the opening ceremony of the conference and the author(s) of the nominated papers should be present at the opening ceremony.
Could you please apply by filling in the applicant form given below.
[contact-form-7 id=”570″ title=”Best Paper & Poster Awards”]
BEST POSTER AWARDS
The conference will offer the Best Poster Award to the three best posters (First, Second and Third). Please read the guidelines below carefully;
- All posters will automatically be considered for the Poster Award.
- The posters will take place in the conference venue.
- 2 reviewers will select the best posters.
- The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
- The three winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificates.
- The posters will be evaluated in terms of; design and layout, coherence, argumentation + methodology, awareness of previous work, attractiveness, message and main points, balance of text visuals, and overall impression.
Poster Size: The poster size is A0, equals 118 cm height x 84 cm length, or smaller. Please choose upright format and keep in mind that the font sizes should be big enough to allow your poster to be read from some distance. We suggest using a font size of 22 – 24 pt. for texts and 60 – 70 pt. for headings. You are kindly asked to bring your poster fully assembled and printed.
Please note that there is no need to apply for the Best Poster Awards the selection will take place during the conference.