4th WORLD CONFERENCE ON SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
Grand Park Lara Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
February 28 – 02 March 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: January 02, 2019
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- Gala Dinner (01 March 2019)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Historical Places Tour (March 02, 2019)
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS