4th WORLD CONFERENCE ON SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
Grand Park Lara Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
February 28 – 02 March 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: February 25, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences prosoc.eu (indexed in Web of Science) and also submitted to SCOPUS, ERIC and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- Gala Dinner (01 March 2019)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Historical Places Tour
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 30 Euro.
- For more information, please visit the conference official website: sci-math.org
- For more Information: email@example.com
Hope to meet you in the Grand Park Lara Convention Center Lara – Antalya, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Haluk Soran
President of the Conference
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION PROCESS