6th WORLD CONFERENCE ON SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
University of Kyrenia
28 – 30 May 2021
DUE DATE FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSIONS: May 25, 2021 (Last Extention)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (www.prosoc.eu) (indexed in Web of Science) and also submitted to SCOPUS, ERIC and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstract Book
- For more information, please visit the conference official website: sci-math.org
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION PROCESS