4th World Conference on Big Data
18-20 October 2019
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
Abstracts Submission Due Date: October 07, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopusor Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI, SCI-Expanded or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology – www.gjit.eu (In review Scopus and ESCI) and Global Journal of Computer Sciences: Theory and Research – www.gjcs.eu (In review SCOPUS and ESCI).
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings Current Proceedings on Technology (www.cpot.eu) and also submitted toSCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- For more Information:firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Ramazan Sarı
Middle East Technical University
Department of Business Administration
Ankara – TURKEY
Keynote Title: “Importance of Economic and Social Issues in Efficient Solar and Wind Energy Policy Development”
Prof. Dr. Adem Karahoca
Department of Software Engineering
Keynote Title: “Sustainable big-data policies and strategies in major energy companies”
Assoc. Prof. Dr. MURAT SÖNMEZ
Middle East Technical University, Northern Cyprus Campus
Keynote Title: Is the Aim, in any Case, to Publish Articles at all Costs?
Research and Publication Ethics
Prof. Dr. Özcan Asilkan
Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and IT
Metropolitan University of Tirana (UMT)
Keynote Title: “New Challenges for a Smarter Tourism in the Light of Big Data”