4th World Conference on Big Data
18-20 October 2019
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
Abstracts Submission Due Date: October 03, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopusor Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI, SCI-Expanded or ESCI) orSCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology – www.gjit.eu(In review Scopus and ESCI)andGlobal Journal of Computer Sciences: Theory and Research – www.gjcs.eu(In review SCOPUS and ESCI).
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings Current Proceedings on Technology (www.cpot.eu) and also submitted toSCOPUS, EBSCO, andClarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science)for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- For more Information:firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Ramazan Sarı
Middle East Technical University
Department of Business Administration
Ankara – TURKEY
Keynote Title: “Importance of Economic and Social Issues in Efficient Solar and Wind Energy Policy Development”
Prof. Dr. Adem Karahoca
Department of Software Engineering
Keynote Title: “Sustainable big-data policies and strategies in major energy companies”
Assoc. Prof. Dr. MURAT SÖNMEZ
Middle East Technical University, Northern Cyprus Campus
Keynote Title: Is the Aim, in any Case, to Publish Articles at all Costs?
Research and Publication Ethics