5th World Conference on Big Data
16-18 October 2020
Abstracts Submission Due Date: July 19, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology– gjit.eu (In review Scopus and ESCI) and Global Journal of Computer Sciences: Theory and Research – www.gjcs.eu (In review SCOPUS and ESCI).
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings Current Proceedings on Technology (cpot.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Conference bag,
- Wireless Internet Connection,
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Istanbul, Turkey.
Prof. Dr. Doğan Ibrahim, Near East University, Cyprus