4th World Conference on Big Data
11-13 April 2019
Abstracts Submission Due Date: February 15, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI, SCI-Expanded or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology – www.gjit.eu(In review Scopus and ESCI) and Global Journal of Computer Sciences: Theory and Research – www.gjcs.eu(In review SCOPUS and ESCI).
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings Current Proceedings on Technology (www.cpot.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Gala Dinner (28 April 2018)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Free Transfer from Izmir ADB Airport to the Conference Hotel to İzmir Airport.
- Free Historical Places Tour – Ephesus, Temple of Artemisia and House of Virgin (29 April 2018)
- For All-inclusive accommodation (open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 49 Euro.
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org