6th World Conference on Big Data
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
14 – 16 October 2021
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: June 25, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology– gjit.eu (In review Scopus and ESCI) and Global Journal of Computer Sciences: Theory and Research – www.gjcs.eu (In review SCOPUS and ESCI).
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings Current Proceedings on Technology (cpot.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstract Book
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Doğan Ibrahim, Near East University, Cyprus