9th World Conference on Educational Sciences
01-04 February 2017
University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice, France
Abstracts Submission Due Date: October 21, 2016
- Selected papers will be published in supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) and SCOPUS indexed journals as Special Issue (approx. 50-80 papers).
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Half Day Monte Carlo City Tour (3 February 2017, 14.00 – 22:00)
- Full Day Cannes and St Tropez Tour (4 February 2017, 09:00 – 18.00)
- Abstracts can be submitted through wces.info
- more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS