11th World Conference on Educational Sciences
07-10 February 2019
Milano – Venice
Due Date for Proposals Submissions: September 28, 2018
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, E
SCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Milano 7 & 8 February, 2019 – Venice 9 & 10 February 2019
- Free Panoramic Tour of Venice (February 9 & 10, 2019)
- Gala Dinner (February 08, 2019)
- For more Information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
7th World Conference on Educational Sciences – 2015
05 – 07 February 2015 – Athens – Greece
6th World Conference on Educational Sciences – 2014
06 – 09 February 2014 – Valletta – Malta