12th World Conference on Educational Sciences
Pina Bay Ephesus Hotel Congress Center
Ephesus, Kuşadası – Turkey
06-08 February 2020
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: September 14, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, E
SCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Free Transfer from International Izmir Airport to the Hotel.
- Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Sirince Village tour (February 8, 2020)
- Gala Dinner (February 7, 2020)
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
10th World Conference on Educational Sciences (WCES-2018)
01-03 February 2018, Prague, Czech Republic
7th World Conference on Educational Sciences – 2015
05 – 07 February 2015 – Athens – Greece