12th World Conference on Educational Sciences
06-08 February 2020
Main Theme: “Multicultural education”
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: December 15, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Full Day Emınonu – Anadolu Kavagi Bosporus Tour (08 February 2019)
- For more Information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
WCES-2020 FULL PAPERS IS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL WHICH IS INDEXED IN WEB OF SCIENCE
New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu )