9th World Conference on Educational Sciences
01-04 February 2017
Nice – France
More than 196 abstracts were submitted by the authors from 37 different countries until now. You should submit Abstracts or Full Paper until December 09, 2016. Hoping to hear from you soon, and meet you in Nice, France, February 01 – 04, 2017.
Due Date for Proposals Submissions: December 09, 2016 (Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) and SCOPUS indexed journals as Special Issue (approx. 50-80 papers).
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Full Day Monaco, Monte Carlo & Cannes Tour (3 February 09:00-20:00)
- Abstracts can be submitted through wces.info
- more information email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of “WCES-2017” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “049TKM17” under delegate section.