11th World Conference on Educational Sciences
07-10 February 2019
Milano – Venice
Due Date for Proposals Submissions: September 28, 2018
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, E
SCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Milano 7 & 8 February, 2019 – Venice 9 & 10 February 2019
- Free Panoramic Tour of Venice (February 9 & 10, 2019)
- Gala Dinner (February 08, 2019)
- For more Information: congress.infodesk
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
7th World Conference on Educational Sciences – 2015
05 – 07 February 2015 – Athens – Greece
6th World Conference on Educational Sciences – 2014
06 – 09 February 2014 – Valletta – Malta