16th World Conference on Educational Sciences
University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
01-03 February 2024
Main Theme: The United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: December 01, 2023
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee (APC-if the journal demands). For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- In addition, selected full papers will be published in the International Journal of Learning and Teaching (IJLT) – or Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences(CJES) – cjes.u
- The Remaining accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Also, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual (online) Participation Opportunities
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Presentation and Participation Certificates
- Coffee breaks
- Online Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Networking tim
- All-inclusive accommodation (hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 45 Euros.
For more Information: email@example.com
Jesus Garcia Laborda
WCES-2020 FULL PAPERS IS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL WHICH IS INDEXED IN WEB OF SCIENCE
New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu )