14th World Conference on Educational Sciences (WCES-2022)
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
03-05 February 2022
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: November 30, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Online Abstracts Book
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
For more Information: email@example.com
Hope to meet in Paris, France.
Prof. Dr. Huseyin Uzunboylu
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
WCES-2020 FULL PAPERS IS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL WHICH IS INDEXED IN WEB OF SCIENCE
New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu )