9TH GLOBAL CONFERENCE on LINGUISTICS and FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING (LINELT-2021)
FACE-TO-FACE or ONLINE
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
29 April – 01 May 2021
Abstract Submission Due Date: April 26, 2021 (Last Extention)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science(SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunh, dinner and all alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- 10 minutes from International Antalya Airport to the Hotel
- Free Historical Places and Shopping Tour at (01 May 2021)
For more Information: email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Lara-Antalya
Dr. Jesus Garcia Laborda, Alcala University, Spain
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SUBMISSION PROCESS