10TH GLOBAL CONFERENCE on LINGUISTICS and FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING (LINELT-2022)
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
28 – 30 April 2022
Abstract Submission Due Date: February 26, 2022
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science(SSCI and ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Participation Certificate
- Online Abstracts Book
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
For more Information: email@example.com
Dr. Jesus Garcia Laborda, Alcala University, Spain
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SUBMISSION PROCESS