9TH GLOBAL CONFERENCE on LINGUISTICS and FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING (LINELT-2021)
ONLINE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
University of Kyrenia
Kyrenia, North Cyprus
29 April – 01 May 2021
Abstract Submission Due Date: April 26, 2021 (Last Extention)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science(SSCI and ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Participation Certificate and Presentation Certificate
- Online Abstracts Book
For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jesus Garcia Laborda, Alcala University, Spain
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SUBMISSION PROCESS