8th WORLD CONFERENCE ON PSYCHOLOGY SCIENCES
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE
11 – 13 August 2021
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: May 26, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to email@example.com
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
Prof. Dr. Steven M. Ross, Johns Hopkins University, USA