10th WORLD CONFERENCE ON PSYCHOLOGY SCIENCES
Online and Face To Face International Conference
Will be announced
Main Theme: The United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: Will be announced
We look forward to seeing you in Antalya…
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee (APC-if the journal demands). For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- In addition, selected full papers will be published in the Global Journal of Psychology Research: New Trends and Issues – gjpr.eu or Global Journal of Guidance and Counseling in Schools: Current Perspectives – www.gjgc.eu
- The Remaining accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, psysoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Also, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual (online) Participation Opportunities
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Presentation and Participation Certificates
- Coffee breaks
- Online Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Welcome cocktail.
- Networking time
- All-inclusive accommodation (hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 45 Euros.
- For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you at the conference
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Melis Seray Özden