We would like to invite you to the “13th World Conference on Educational Sciences” which will take place on 04 – 06 February 2021 in University of Marrakech Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech – Morocco.
This conference aims to bring together the educational scientists, administers, councilors, education experts, teachers, graduate students and civil society organization and representatives to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge in the scientific environment.
- You may publish your article in a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI)following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or Scopus.
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to Scopus, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- Beside these, there are keynote speakers including the latest development, and workshops. You also have the chance to discuss about your work which you want to publish with the editors of the most respectable journals of the world and get warm connection with them.
- We would like to invite you to share your expertise, your experience, and your new research results about educational sciences with the colleagues.
Hope to see you
Prof. Dr. Steven M. Ross
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS