7th Global Congress on Renewable Energy and Environment
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
18-20 October 2019
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: 7 October, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences (indexed in Web of Science, www.propaas.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Gala Dinner ( 18 October 2019)
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- Conference bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Free Historical Places Tour (20 October 2019)
- For More Information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Prof. Dr. Adem Karahoca
University of Bahcesehir
Keynote Title: “Sustainable big-data policies and strategies in major energy companies”
Prof. Dr. Ramazan Sarı Middle East Technical University, Department of Business Administration Ankara – TURKEY
Keynote Title: “Importance of Economic and Social Issues in Efficient Solar and Wind Energy Policy Development”