CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
(50% discount for COVID-19 Pandemic)
8th Global Congress on Renewable Energy and Environment
Istanbul Nisantası University
Maslak, Sarıyer, Istanbul, Turkey
20-22 November, 2020
Due Date for Abstracts Submissions: October 19, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI–Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences(indexed in Web of Science, (www.propaas.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- For More Information: email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Şenay YALÇIN, Nisantasi University, Turkey
Program Chair of the Conference
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS