4th GLOBAL CONFERENCE on PSYCHOLOGY RESEARCHES
Antalya – Turkey
10-12 November 2016
Abstract Submission Due Date: 15 September, 2016
- The accepted papers will be published by International Leading Publishers (on process of agreement) or AWER-Center Proceedings Journals indexed by AWER INDEX and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Entrance to welcome cocktail
- Gala Dinner (Luxary Bosphorus tour, four course meal, non-alcoholic drinks)
- Conference bag
- Hot Beverages
- For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected papers will be published in Supporting SSCI indexed journals as a Special Issue (approx. 40-60 papers).
THEME: Social Anthropological Perspectives of New Trends and Issues in Social Sciences (psychology) Researches
This special issue includes the association of new trend psychology sciences research with the theoretical dimensions of social anthropology, interpretation of obtained findings and conclusions in terms of social anthropology science.
Full Paper Last Submission Date for Special Issue: October 30, 2015
- Until deadline please submit your full paper to the conference system then send your full paper ID number, paper title and 3 reviewers’ names and email addresses to the email@example.com.
- Please get the revised/corrected paper checked through plagiarism detection software (for example iThenticate /Turnitin/Academic Paradigms, LLC-Check for Plagiarism /Grammarly Plagiarism Checker) and send the certificate with the complete report.
- The article must be subjected to professional language editing and send the certificate with the last reviewed paper. You may get help from web sites given:www.global-proofreading.com, http://www.manuscript-proofreading.com/
- Referees for Review of Special Issue Paper: The authors are also requested to provide the contact details of at least three potential peer reviewers/ list of Referees for the paper who may be asked to review the paper with the instructions that the Referees’ present status must be either Associate Professor/Reader or Professor (University/Institute) in the field of specialization as the subject of the paper demands to whom we may request for review of the paper and the Referees should be other than the Members of Editorial Board of the Journal, who are known to the authors and aware of the research activities of their Department/Institute, but are not from their Department/Institute). They should be experts in the field of study, who will be able to provide an objective assessment of the manuscript’s quality. The paper may also be sent to others for review in addition to the list of Referees provided by the corresponding author. Please provide the following information about the Referees: Full Name, Present Status, Field of Specialization, Name and Address of Institute/Department/University, Country, Postal Address and E-mail (It is must).
- Papers submitted for special issue publishing will be considered for referee process after the conference registration payment (normal participant registration fee 280 €) has been done.
- If your paper is selected for published in Supporting SSCI indexed journals as a Special Issue after reviving process, you have to pay extra publication fee (mandatory) except conference registration fee. For more info, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS