7th WORLD CONFERENCE ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCHES (WCETR-2017)
AAB College, Pristina
Republic of Kosovo
20 – 22 April 2017
Abstract Submission Due Date: March 20, 2017 (Last Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The remain accepted papers will be published by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editorsof the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate.
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- Free Wi-Fi
- Local Culture Night- music, meals, beverages and dance show (21 April 2017)
- Free Historical Places Tour (22 April 2017)
- More information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of “WCETR-2017” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “050TKM17” under delegate section.
4th World Conference on Educational Technology Researches – 2014
28 – 29 November 2014 – Barcelona – Spain
2nd World Conference on Educational Technology Researches – 2012
27 – 29 June 2012 – Nicosia – Cyprus