10th WORLD CONFERENCE ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCHES (WCETR-2020)
The conference will be held online
20 – 22 March 2020
Main Theme: “Learning technologies for everyone”
Abstract Submission Due Date: 12 March, 2020 (Extension)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to ERIC, SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zehra Ozcinar, Ataturk Teacher Training Academy, North Cyprus
4th World Conference on Educational Technology Researches – 2014
28 – 29 November 2014 – Barcelona – Spain