14th WORLD CONFERENCE ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCHES
Antalya Grand Park Lara Hotel, Antalya, Turkey
22-24 February 2024
Abstract Submission Due Date:November 22, 2023
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee (APC-if the journal demands). For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- In addition, selected full papers will be published in the “World Journal on Educational Technology: Current Issues (WJET)” – wj-et.eu (Scopus and ESCI review stage) or International Journal of Special Education and Information Technologies (JESET) – jeset.eu, (Scopus and ESCI review stage)
- The Remaining accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Also, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual (online) Participation Opportunities
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Presentation and Participation Certificates
- Coffee breaks
- Online Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Networking time
- For more information: email@example.comHope to meet you in Antalya, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Jesus Garcia Laborda
International Program Chair
4th World Conference on Educational Technology Researches – 2014
28 – 29 November 2014 – Barcelona – Spain