11th WORLD CONFERENCE ON EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCHES (WCETR-2021)
FACE-TO-FACE or ONLINE
Grand Park Lara Hotel Conventıon Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
29 April – 01 May 2021
Abstract Submission Due Date: April 26, 2021 (Last Extension)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to ERIC, SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of Innovative Research in Education” (ijire.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lucnh, dinner and all alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- 10 minutes from International Antalya Airport to Hotel.
- Free Historical Places and Shopping Tour at (01 May 2021)
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Lara-Antalya
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zehra Ozcinar, Ataturk Teacher Training Academy, North Cyprus
4th World Conference on Educational Technology Researches – 2014
28 – 29 November 2014 – Barcelona – Spain