7th World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership
Danubius Hotel Flamenco Convention Center
27-29 October 2016
Abstract Submission Due Date: October 07, 2016 (Last Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in supporting Thomson Reuters SSCI indexed journal as Special Issue (approx. 50-80 papers). For more information, please click HERE…
- The remain accepted papers will be published by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Participation certificate.
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hungarian Culture Night (28 October 2016)
- Free Historical Places Tour (29 October 20169
- More information firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of “WCLTA-2016” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “191TKM16” under delegate section.