World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership
İzmir Tınaztepe University
17-19 November 2022
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: November 15, 2022
Main Theme: “COVIT-19 and Education”
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstract Book
- For More information: email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Hafize Keser
President of the Conference
- Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
- STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
WCLTA-2019 FULL PAPERS IS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL WHICH IS INDEXED IN WEB OF SCIENCE
New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (indexed in Web of Science, www.prosoc.eu )