- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- The accepted papers will be published by International Leading Publishers (on process of agreement) or AWER-Center Proceedings Journals indexed by AWER INDEX and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- Selected papers from the conference will be considered for publication in the supporting journals.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all paper abstracts received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- The authors of abstracts that describe a relevant paper will receive in four day a notification of abstract selection.
- All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, research method, content, the standard of Language is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
- For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author register and present (physical or virtual) the paper at the Conference.
- The authors will have the full responsibility of accuracy and authenticity of their papers since they will be published as they are received without further proofreading and/or editing. We take plagiarism issue very seriously. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarized material/information will be rejected.
- We are not responsible from unpublished papers which are sent after the deadline of camera-ready papers. Unpublished papers could be submitted to AWER-Center Journals by the authors on condition that peer-reviewed for evaluation.
- If the problem is occurred by the editorial board, it is reimbursed or your paper could be submitted to the next conference on condition that no registration fee and taking place in the programme and presenting it.
5th World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership – 2014
29 – 31 October 2014 – Prague – Czech Republic
4th World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership – 2013
27 – 29 October 2013 – Prague – Czech Republic
3rd World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership – 2012
25 – 28 October 2012 – Brussels – Belgium
2nd World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership – 2011
28 – 30 October 2011 – Istanbul – Turkey
World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership – 2010
29 – 31 October 2010 – Cairo, Egypt